Elizabeth Grattan, M.D.
Dr. Grattan received her medical degree from The University of South Carolina School of Medicine, graduating first in her class. She was also awarded membership into the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. Dr. Elizabeth Grattan completed her internship at the University of South Carolina in Columbia, followed by her residency training in dermatology at The Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. Dr. Grattan’s professional interests include general, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology.
American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- North Carolina Dermatology Association
- Charlotte Dermatology Association
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgeons
- American Contact Dermatitis Society
Dr. Grattan lives in south Charlotte with her husband, 2 daughters, and son. She enjoys spending time with her family, running, and snow skiing.